Everyone has the fantasy for kissing a girl. If you have visited this page, trying to figure out how to kiss a girl on this holiday seasons or New Year’s Eve. Kisses can be exciting, but if it is your very first time, then it can be complicated. What if your bumps heads? What if you miss? What if she runs away screaming?
Well, hopefully, that last one won’t happen, but this blog is going to walk you through the tips on a perfect first kiss. Hopefully, this advice on kissing will help your kiss everything you want it to be: graceful, cute and romantic.
19 Steps to a Perfect First Kiss a Girl
- Check your breath: brush your teeth, avoid strong smelling foods right before you are planning to kiss your girl.
- Take a shower, wash your hair and smell nice. Basically – don’t be the gross slob. Hygiene is Sexy.
- Prepare your lips. If your lips are chapped or dry, use lip care or balm to make them kissable.
- While standing aside with her before you kiss, it might be good compliment her sincerely – tell her something that you are excited about her. Don’t do this just to do it through. Like what you say. This helps turn her mood on and will put the focus on her, which is where it should be done.
- Start making physical contact before you kiss- touch her shoulder or arm lightly. Holding hands is also great and especially if she’s your girlfriend.
- When the moment has come for the kiss, shut your mouth and make eye contact with her. Let the intense of moment build up slowly.
- Make sure she also excited to kiss you too. If any point she seems to be uncomfortable with you touching her or starts backing away from you, then you should stop immediately.
- If the things fall into right momentum, start making your approach. Enter her personal space, but purposefully.
- Dive in for the kiss with lips slightly parted like you’re about to say something. Don’t pucker up like grandma.
- Tilt your head slightly to avoid collisions. Just a slight tilt will do – most of the time you should tilt the right, but you should ensure you are going the opposite way!
- Keep your eyes shut while kissing. No one likes to see their eyes and looking at someone staring at them.
- Are you continue to kissing, give soft kisses gently open mouth that focuses on one lip or opposite side.
- Touch her hair, back, face or neck using your hands wisely.
- Don’t use your tongue immediately.
- When you are ready, slide your tongue in a little bit. Don’t force it. Gentle is the game: a little tongue goes a long way.
- Keep the saliva to a minimum. If you need it, take a moment and swallow it.
- If you are making out and feeling uncomfortable, take breathing breaks. You should pull away gently, or take some time to kiss her on neck or ear.
- Take your time and don’t’ be rush into it.
- After the kiss, smile. You don’t have to say anything. Just enjoy the moment.